The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) requires a Master’s degree in a BACB approved field and 1500 independent fieldwork hours supervised by a BCBA in order to sit for the BCBA exam (see BACB website for complete description of requirements for certification).
Behavior Therapy Specialists actively seeks individuals interested in a BCBA field path and provides a structured supervision curriculum, on-going feedback and support by an owner/BCBA of BTS, and paid opportunities to acquire a variety of direct and indirect supervision experiences.
Benefits of obtaining supervision from BTS includes:
- Structured supervision curriculum targeting each section of the task analysis
- Individual and group supervision meetings conducted by experienced BCBA’s and overseen by an owner of BTS
- A variety of supervision experiences including in-home and clinic as well as the ability to work with adult populations
- Ample opportunities to earn paid unrestricted/indirect hours
- Practical, hands-on training in all areas needed to be a competent BCBA
- Assistance with test preparation
- Free supervision*
*BTS charges $75 per hour for supervision needed to sit for the BCBA exam. Candidates who are employed with BTS may defer payment which will then be waived after 1 year continuous employment after obtaining BCBA certification.
Return to “Work With Us”