Behavior Therapy Specialists of Illinois & Missouri is currently looking for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)/ Behavior Technicians (BT) to join our team. We are seeking individuals who have experience providing one-on-one ABA therapy in home, school, or community settings; experience working with children with developmental disabilities (Autism preferred).
The BT is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA or BCaBA . The BT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of skill-acquisition and behavior-reduction plans developed by the BCBA. The BT will also collect data and conduct certain types of assessments (e.g., stimulus preference assessments). The BT does not design intervention or assessment plans. The BT is the directly supports the individual served both at home and in the community.
- Implement behavior support plans using best practices. Make recommendations for changes as client needs change based on the data and changing needs of each person and as advances in behavioral treatment and hands-on experience provide better direction.
- Provide specified aspects of behavior analysis services. (see task list)
- Work with designated BCBA and as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Complete additional paperwork as required by Behavior Therapy Specialists (i.e., incident reports, Session notes, etc.).
- Attend and pass trainings required for job duties, including but not limited to BLS, and Abuse/Neglect ,Work Place Ethics... stay current with trainings and schedule refresher courses as needed.
- Maintain all certifications, licenses and trainings necessary to maintain credentials.
Part-time positions available. Location is in and near Belleville, IL. Compensation is competitive and based upon experience (between $14-$16 per hour). If working towards BCBA or BCaBA, supervision hours will be included.
Requirements are as follows:
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Psychology or Special Education.
- Successfully complete a criminal background registry check at the time of application
- Complete a 40-hour training program (conducted by a BACB certificant) based on the RBT Task List
- Successfully pass all competency based training.
Behavior Therapy Specialists of Illinois Missouri is currently looking for a BCBA who are driven to learn and devote themselves to a fulfilling career in the field of autism and applied behavior analysis. We are seeking individuals who have experience providing one-on-one ABA therapy in home, school, or community settings; experience working with children with developmental disabilities; some experience with DTT, PECS, TEAACH, or PRT; and a Masters degree in a related field such as Psychology, Social Work, or Education. Must be BCBA certified. Full-time positions available. Compensation is competitive.